How To Reach Vaishno Devi From Katra
Are you planning to travel to Vaishno Devi Temple from Katra? Then, you must know Vaishno Devi Temple from Katra distance by road and by helicopter. And, to get this information, we would suggest you read this entire content. From our years of travel research, we can say Vaishno Devi’s height from Katra is approximately 5200 ft and Vaishno Devi’s view from Katra is really famous. Furthermore, the Vaishno Devi ropeway from Katra is one of the most popular modes of transport to reach Vaishno Devi. In this context, we will explain to you ‘How to reach Vaishno Devi from Katra by car and helicopter’ in detail. So, please continue reading.
Read More – How To Reach Kedarnath From Delhi
How To Reach Vaishno Devi From Katra By Car
The Distance between Katra to Vaishno Devi by road is around 10 km and it takes around 1 hour and 20 minutes to reach Vaishno Devi by road. You can travel to Vaishno Devi by a battery car which is easily available there. Online Vaishno Devi battery car booking timing is a maximum of 60 days and a minimum of 4 days in advance. And, Vaishno Devi’s battery car booking contact number is 01991-232887.
Furthermore, the best thing is, there is no Vaishno Devi battery car booking age limit. So, people of all ages can travel on it. A battery car from Katra to Vaishno Devi’s price is around Rs 350 per person. And, it is very comfortable.
You can also travel by auto. Katra to Vaishno Devi by auto fare is around Rs 300 per person. Car service from Katra to Vaishno Devi is also available. But, it is more expensive than auto and battery cars. Still, if you prefer privacy, you can book an entire car for your tour to Vaishno Devi. And, you can stop anywhere in between your tour to click photos and enjoy the scenic beauty. This is how to reach Vaishno Devi from Katra by car.
Read More – How To Reach Gangasagar
How To Reach Vaishno Devi From Katra By Helicopter
Maa Vaishno Devi helicopter is available for those people, who can’t walk or don’t have a lot of time to walk. But, helicopter charges from Katra to Vaishno Devi are much higher than those of battery cars or autos. As the Katra to Vaishno Devi helicopter distance is only around 5 km, it saves time.
Katra to Vaishno Devi helicopter time starts at 8 am. There are helicopters available at equal intervals. Travelers can book helicopter tickets online through the Shrine Board’s official website. Katra to Vaishno Devi helicopter booking price 2023 is Rs 1730 per person.
The helicopter flies from Katra to Sanjhichhat from where Vaishno Devi Bhawan is around 3 km. You can take ponies, palkis, or porter services to reach Bhawan from Sanjhichhat. This is how to reach Vaishno Devi from Katra by helicopter.
How to book helicopter for Vaishno Devi from Katra
Read More – How To Reach Mayapur From Kolkata
Read here the go-through process on –
Katra to Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking Online 2023
- For booking helicopter tickets you need a Yatra registration slip at the ‘Current Heli-ticket Counter’.
- ID proof of traveler is compulsory for the booking.
- Online ticket booking of helicopters can also be done through the official website of the shrine board.
- Register on the website or log in by using your username. Select helicopter services and input travel dates, travel routes, number of passengers, travel time, etc.
- Payment can be done by using Credit Card or Debit Card details.
- Passengers must report at the heliport one hour before the departure time of the helicopter. Passengers reporting late will be treated as ‘NO SHOW’ and there will be no refund of the ticket fee against the NO SHOW ticket.
- Children below 2 years of age are allowed to travel free of cost and shall be carried on the lap of their accompanying adults.
Read More – How To Go Amarnath Yatra
How much time it takes to reach Vaishno Devi from Katra by helicopter
From Katra, it takes around 8 minutes to reach the Sanjhichatt helipad. And from Sanjhichatt, you can take a 30-minute ride by a pony or palki to reach Vaishno Devi. So, in total, you will require 38 minutes to reach Vaishno Devi from Katra.
Read More –
- How To Reach Somnath Temple From Delhi
- How To Reach Rameshwaram From Bangalore
- Best Time To Visit Varanasi or Banaras or Kashi
- Best Time To Visit Taj Mahal To Avoid Crowd
- Best Time To Visit Puri Jagannath Temple
- Best Time To Visit Gangasagar Yatra
- How To Go Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Best Time To Visit Sundarban National Park